CATHOLIC SOCIAL SERVICES OF MONTGOMERY
St. Margaret’s Services Elderly Outreach Assistant
Major Objective: Assist Case Managers with outreach services to frail elderly clients and provide direct services as requested by Case Managers.
Position reports to: Elderly Outreach Supervisor
Employment: Full time – 35 hours per week. Must be available to work during normal operating hours of 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Provides in-home services to clients to include, but not limited to, shopping, errands, and doctor appointments as requested by Supervisor.
- Delivers supplies from Food Pantry to clients on regular basis and helps organize Food Pantry.
- Maintains a caseload of clients as determined by St. Margaret’s Supervisor, mainly Level #1 and #2, placement of Level #3 clients per review by Supervisor.
- Provides services in accordance with St. Margaret’s Services standards.
- Reports unusual situations and/or concerns regarding clients promptly to Case Manager or Supervisor.
- Completes daily Worker Logs in timely and accurate manner reports, communicating daily as required by Supervisor. Documents all services that were provided for client(s) and complies and enters client activity in required tracking system.
- Participates in staff meetings and inservice education.
- Completes other duties as assigned St. Margaret’s Supervisor and/or Catholic Social Services Director.
Qualifications: College degree; experience in outreach work; ability to work cooperatively with people in a non-judgmental attitude; ability to maintain confidentiality and professional business etiquette at all times; must be trustworthy and able to work with minimum supervision at times utilizing good judgment; must be able to lift and carry up to 25 pounds; and, have good hand writing skills and computer skills. Candidate must have a valid Alabama Driver’s license, personal vehicle insurance, and reliable automobile. Must successfully complete Archdiocesan Child Protection Training and background check.
Send resumes to email@example.com