Catholic Social Services Mobile
Position reports to: Executive Director FLSA Status: Part-time, Non-exempt
Major Objective: Performing administrative duties for the Executive Director
Qualifications: Bachelor’s level degree in social services or related field. Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel software. Possess ability to work well with all levels of internal management staff as well as outside individuals and groups in a manner that is reflective of the Christian philosophy of Catholic Social Services. Computer proficient in all Microsoft Office products. Must have a valid Alabama driver’s License and use of personal insured vehicle. Candidate must successfully complete Archdiocesan Child Protection Training and background check. Preferred candidate will have at least one-year experience supervising other personnel/volunteers. Demonstrate sensitivity to confidential matters.
- Organizes and maintain files and records for multiple programs/projects.
- Prepares Statistical data reports for various programs.
- Prepares an edits correspondence, reports, and presentations.
- Assists with special project coordination by developing, administering, and promoting specific projects as requested.
- Processes requisition and purchases program supplies.
- Recruits, trains, and supervises volunteers for specific program tasks.
- Assists with making bank deposits.
- Public speaking on behalf of Catholic Social Services’ agencies and Catholic Charities Annual Appeal.
Email resume to: email@example.com or mail resume to
Marilyn King, P.O. Box 161229, Mobile, AL 36616. Resumes will be accepted through July 20, 2019.