Catholic Social Services of Mobile
- Reports to: Executive Director/Emergency Assistance Program Manager
- FLSA Status: Part-time, 21 hours per week; non-exempt
Major Objective: To support social service clients in job search, placement, and vocational training activities.
Qualifications: Bachelor of Arts/Science Degree with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in job search and development activities with working knowledge of vocational training opportunities. Candidate must have valid Alabama Driver’s License and insured personal vehicle for use. Must support and act consistently with the teachings and beliefs of the Catholic Church. Candidate must successfully complete Mandatory Child Protection Training and background checks.
- Instruct/assist clients with resume writing, completing employment applications, interviewing skills, and job search activities.
- Explores client skills and interest to match with potential job openings or training programs.
- Establish and maintain working relationships with employers, industry organizations, and public agencies to secure job openings and training opportunities for clients.
- Coaches and prepares clients for entry into the workplace.
- Maintains established relationship with employers to insure problems or complaints regarding employee performance are addressed and corrective action explored and encouraged with the client.
Resumes to email@example.com or c/o M. King, 188 S. Florida Street, Mobile, AL 36616 by March 15th, 2019